
My twin brother and his wife had a baby boy today around 4:12pm. He called and told Bill her water broke and I was in the car within ten minutes. It took me three hours to get to Raleigh (with Sam) and she had already had the baby an hour before I got there! I'm envious of how great her delivery and pregnancy were!
Sam is doing great. No fever since the last time I posted on Thursday. He was just right to meet his new cousin!
By the way, the baby has no name yet. I'll keep you posted on that one. He's beautiful though. Dark hair and perfect in every way.
Sam is doing great. No fever since the last time I posted on Thursday. He was just right to meet his new cousin!
By the way, the baby has no name yet. I'll keep you posted on that one. He's beautiful though. Dark hair and perfect in every way.
3 comments:
Congratulations to Adam and Kendall. Your son is beautiful.
So glad Sam is better. PT LORD!
I can't believe that Adam and Kendall had their baby! I feel like I just found out they were prego. I'm so happy for them!
From Thailand.....Grandparent Don and Sandra.
What a beautiful grandson we have...we can't wait to hold him in July.... We love Crawford already.
Teesa, thank you for posting pictures...and kiss Sammy for us.
mom
Post a Comment