Don't you hate viruses? I'm praying for God to mercifully touch Sam's body and bring swift healing. You guys really need a break. And I know no one better than our Heavenly Father to provide it.
We're at the end of the day and he doesn't have a fever. That's no small feat! He still isn't eating well, but I assume it's because his throat hurts. I think maybe we've taken a turn...
3 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOO... praying that this doesn't last and that Sam gets to be his happy, healthy self for a good long spell.
Don't you hate viruses? I'm praying for God to mercifully touch Sam's body and bring swift healing. You guys really need a break. And I know no one better than our Heavenly Father to provide it.
Love you guys.
We're at the end of the day and he doesn't have a fever. That's no small feat! He still isn't eating well, but I assume it's because his throat hurts. I think maybe we've taken a turn...
thanks girls!
Post a Comment