We also got to see the Persall family in Spartanburg at their AWESOME house. I was so happy to get to visit, and Sam was happy to get out of the car. It took about seven hours to get down there with all of our stops.Once we were in Cumming, we stayed with my aunt Nancy and her family. Her children are my only cousins - and they are 13 and (almost) 8 years-old, respectively. I had a fantastic time with them, and I know Sam did too. He fell in love with Meg (the 8 year-old) and loved playing ball with Sam (the 13 year-old). Uncle Mike babysat baby Sam for me so Nancy and I got a chance to go out and do a little shopping. It was the first time I've been away from Sam in a long long time. I really needed the laughter and love I got over the weekend - with no worries about a house or pending adoption. I really love my family.
On the way home, we stopped in Greenville to see Bill's sister, Jacque. Sam was happy to steal her fries at McDonalds. Another really pleasant visit with family.
I just got off of Skype with Bill. He's in the Philippines now. He's having a great time, but is a bit congested. I can't wait to have him back at home.
I got some video of Sam today. It'll take me a while to figure out how to upload it. I'm retarded with video computer stuff.
3 comments:
Glad things are going well for you even though you have challenges.
Oh, sounds like you had so much fun in GA! I wish I could go to GA!! Maybe sometime soon!! I also wish we could go out there and visit ya'll. We are really wanting to go to Himmel Hoff soon, so when we do, ya'll will be getting a call from us! love you!
Wow, Sam is really getting big and looking so "grown up" these days. What a cutie. I really wish he and Maggie could play together.
S.P. emailed Jojo about short-term stuff in Chengdu. Should be interesting to see what happens.
Glad you had a good visit with family! And we're praying for you all, and Billy. Love you!
Shannon
Post a Comment