Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Potty Training

Thought I'd add this photo for your viewing enjoyment.




6 comments:

Trish said...

Very funny picture, Teesa. I do the same thing while I'm waiting on Elijah!

We'll see y'all tonight. :-)

Renee' said...

LOL... this is a familiar scene in our house too. In fact Nikki directs me to sit "THERE! THERE! THERE!" and then she points to the magazines and says "Vrrmmm Vrmmmm" and I have to show her the pictures of the cars, four wheelers, and motorcycles in Daddy's magazine collection.

noahandlylasmommi said...

so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Love it love it - Too fun! This is something I would NOT be surprised to see in our home too! :)
I love Billy's expression!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that you invited the entire world to Sam's 2nd birthday party. Well, maybe I can. It was good to talk the other night. Thanks for taking the time.

Unknown said...

Wait, is Bill not sitting on the potty chair?