Fear not, I have not quit blogging. I've just too busy to sit down and blog.
A good friend of mine passed away last night. She battled with cancer and the cancer finally won. It really saddens me to be without her in this world, but she was a believer in Jesus Christ and the real battle was won last night for her. I know she is in heaven worshiping the Lord today and she is finally cancer free. I also know she has finally be reunited with her husband, who died on January 3rd just this year. Also a friend.
A good friend of mine passed away last night. She battled with cancer and the cancer finally won. It really saddens me to be without her in this world, but she was a believer in Jesus Christ and the real battle was won last night for her. I know she is in heaven worshiping the Lord today and she is finally cancer free. I also know she has finally be reunited with her husband, who died on January 3rd just this year. Also a friend.
She meant a great deal to our family and she loved Sam like her own grandchild. She will be sorely missed.
She was always thinking of our family, even to the point of sending Sam a Christmas gift just last week. She could read people very quickly and had a very discerning spirit. She was a great confident as well, and I was priveledged to be hers.
Bill, Sam and I will be heading back to Raleigh for only the second time since we moved away. It's a sad occasion to return, but I greatly want to be with others who loved her and will miss her as I will.
So, this post is for Jane. I love you and am a better person for knowing your love for me and my family. I already miss you.
3 comments:
My condolences Teesa. If there is anything we can do for you while you're gone let me know, we'd be more than happy to help. Your neighbor, Joanna
What a sweet testimony; I am sure she leaves a great legacy.
I am so sorry. It is so hard to lose a friend.
Post a Comment