I wrote a post earlier today that I then deleted, because I am not sure that I articulated myself well enough.
I want to understand this whole blog thing - I have my reasons for writing this blog, not the least of which is to educate on Brugada Syndrome. However, I also am including lots of personal stories and fun facts about our lives.
In the process, I think that folks who used to keep up with us via email or telephone still feel like they (you) are connected to us. I think it is a bit one-sided though.
I'm definitely not explaining myself very well.
I appreciate everyone who has left comments and has prayed for our family. Thank you. For those of you who remain silent, I appreciate your keeping up with us as well. If I haven't heard from you in a while, feel free to drop us an email or leave a comment (I won't publish) telling us what's going on with you. I guess I'm saying all of this because I've noticed a drop in communication from our old friends since we moved here and have been keeping up the blog. Maybe you feel like you know what's going on with us, but I don't know what's going on with you!
One final note: I actually only highlight what's been going on with us here - there are many more personal things happening in our lives that I choose not to make public for obvious reasons. This blog is not an effective way to know what's happening in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment