They gave all the kids "hard" hats as we entered the park. Sam and I went straight to the performance area so we could get a good seat and I promptly began taking photos.
Here's another picture of him waiting to see Bob. Bill says he looks unhappy in this photo, but he was actually quite happy. I made a PB&J for a snack (it's $7.50 for a kid's meal at Tweetsie!) and he ate some cheerios while we waited.
Here's smilin' Sam just before the meet-and-greet. He was so happy to be able to smell the "bowers" (flowers).
On the way home, I met Bill at a Greek restaurant in town. Sam fell asleep and when I leaned in to wake him up, he jerked his head up and yelled, "BOB!" and then started crying. I laughed so hard and Bill's jaw dropped in surprise of the spontaneous moment. It was like George Clooney in "O Brother Where Art Thou" when he kept waking up and saying, "my hair!" What a hoot.
2 comments:
How cute he is in his two hats. I can imagine the hard hat will become another favorite head covering for Sam.
Oh man, great post. I laughed at Sam's spontaneous, sleepy outburst, and picturing Bill's jaw drop - ha ha, I can really imagine that happening.
How's the Greek food there?
Post a Comment