I wanted to share a few photos of Sam with his buddy. Elijah is very photogenic. Sam, as exemplified in the photo I posted a few days ago, is not. But, when I can catch a good photo of him, they're usually great. He's so adorable.
Here's Elijah stuffing as much cracker into his mouth as possible. Sam's busy doing something else with his cracker.
Again, Elijah has lots of crackers and Sam is walking around with his cracker. This is a little hill at the greenway that they love to climb up and run down. I should say, Elijah likes to run down it - I think Sam is too scared of falling. Sam will stand at the top of the hill and watch Elijah go up and down, up and down - just smiling the whole time.
Here's the money-shot. Since Sam was born, I like to work out my abs by laying on my back and putting Sam on my legs - extending them out and bringing them back in. Well, I added Elijah to my reps this week and he's about 5lbs heavier than Sam. It made it sooo much harder for me. My abs are so sore! Well, he loved it - Trish (Elijah's mom) grabbed my camera so I could get a picture of his little smile mid-exercise. Again, he's so photogenic.
Tomorrow we're going to the playground to play. Can't wait.
By the way, Nan, how did the brownies turn out? If any of you other blog readers out there have used any of my recipes, write a comment and let me know. If I can improve anything, I always like to know.
1 comment:
Go check em out on the blog!!!
Post a Comment