Obviously, we've been experimenting with the blog and photos since last night. Bill just showed me something really cool to do with the hummingbirds. So, I thought I'd post close-ups of them.
Well, on to my details of the day. We tried to spend most of the day in the house - very low-key. Unfortunately, I had to run over to Samaritan's Purse this morning to get Bill to sign some paperwork for the adoption home study update. Once we left SP, we went over to Walgreens to pick up our new photo of the family (it has to be taken within three months) and then on to the post office to mail a few items. It feels like such a relief to get all of that done.
Once we were home, I had to pay lots of medical bills. Also, feels like a relief to get that done. It's amazing how expensive an ambulance ride to Charlotte costs - thank the Lord for insurance!
During all of that, Sam's fever shot up again to about 102.3F. I kept a close eye on him, listened to his heart rate, and tried to pin him down in front of the TV to rest a little. Since I only allow him one TV show a day, he got quite bored after the first one. I had to get creative by laying my head on his lap so he could play with my hair while he watched.
Later in the day, he started having diarrhea. Finally, some symptoms! Maybe it will help us figure out what he's got. Whatever the case, he's in bed now with a low-grade fever and we are praying for no crazy events to happen overnight. We're keeping him well-hydrated too.
Keep praying for us!
1 comment:
Look at that cool pic of the hummer! Sweeeet! Caught it in action. I can see Bill posed with his tri-pod and cam ready and waiting for the right pic. Great photos!
I'm sorry to hear that Sam is sick again. Oh, my heart hurts for him. We will be praying. HOpefully he's better by now. We just got back into town from seeing Hugh's Grandpa. We can't wait to make it out to Boone to see ya'll. We miss you tons
Hollie
Post a Comment