
Just wanted to post a pic of my sick little baby. He seems very grumpy today and a little achy too. But, he's fever free for the time being. We're still doing Tylenol and Motrin when needed.

Also, I remember Shannon posting a comment about my plants. Just wanted to share some photos of my little patio garden. I had initially intended on transplanting these to the garden space at the house we didn't close on. Now, we've got a regular patio garden going. Tomatoes, basil, lettuce, beets, radishes, cucumbers, irises, a pecan tree (Sam and I planted it from a pecan at the house in Raleigh), and some miscellaneous items.
Who knew I had a little bit of a green thumb? I sure didn't.
2 comments:
Oh, I really like your patio; it looks so relaxing there. That basil is going to be really yummy with your tomatoes...mmmm!
Hey Tessa,
Love the new page and picture! I have the other picture of you guys in my Bible and look at it every day! Have my prayer list written on the back side!! You all look great and Sam looks wonderful. I,also, like the page on Sam's condition. Since I did not get to know you guys until later in his little life I did not know the full story. I'll keep praying that all goes well with the house, adoption,Sam, Bill's job and of course the woman who keeps it all together!
Peace
Post a Comment