Thursday, April 02, 2009

Fever

Just a quick post to say Sam's got 102.5F as of ten minutes ago. Please pray for his temp to come down quickly.

Also, I didn't post this before, but now I feel the need to. At his last cardiology visit, we learned that one of his leads isn't reading properly. If his heart goes into VTAC and it's not reading properly tonight, it could potentially miss it and Sam will be in VTAC without the help of his defibrillator. Obviously, we would hope his body will come out of the VTAC by itself, but in general he needs the defibrillator to help him. Therefore, we are praying right now that the lead is reading properly and that his heart does not go into VTAC.

I'm obviously not writing down the logic of what would happen if his heart went into VTAC and didn't come out on his own without the defibrillator's help. You can come to that conclusion on your own.

Pray with us.

1 comment:

beckarecka said...

My prayers are with you three tonight.