Friday, April 17, 2009

Yard Sale

As the adoption comes to a head, we are thinking of ways we can raise a little money to help us out. One of our ideas is to have a business where we sell a monthly e-zine that will include a devotion, meal plans, recipes and how-to's. The e-zine is still in its production-phase, but it is coming along nicely. It's amazing how many friends I have who are helping with the process. It makes it all so much easier.

I recently saw that our local High Country Mommies group is going to have a big yard sale on May 2nd. I would love to sell some of Sam's old clothes and toys, but realize that I don't have enough to really make it worth my while.

So, my request to any of you who are reading this is, do you have any old clothes/toys that you want to donate to our cause? I can sell them at the yard sale and make some money to go towards the adoption. If you do, post a comment with your email address and I'll send you my mailing address to mail it (or if you're local, just bring it on by). I won't post your email address publicly though.

Maybe I can at least make enough money from the yard sale to pay for some of our food over there.

1 comment:

noahandlylasmommi said...

If I lived closer I would give you whatever I had! But since I would have to ship it, I would rather just give you the money ;)