Friday, April 10, 2009

Matched!

I can't post her pictures, but we've been matched with a little girl in China. She was born October 11, 2007 - almost one year exactly younger than Sam.

Yipeee!!!

12 comments:

noahandlylasmommi said...

I am SO happy for you guys Teesa. Sam is gonna be such a wonderful big brother!!

beckarecka said...

I am SO excited for you all! And I can't believe she's actually older than Lya! I cannot wait for more details and look forward to welcoming her home in NC soon!

Caroline said...

Wow! What exciting news! Will be praying for you all. Our next door neighbors just returned from China with a 4 1/2 year old little girl with mild special needs. She is adorable and she and Wesley have already had some fun playdates. Keep us posted!

Morgan Family said...

Whahoooooooo!!!!! We are so thrilled for you, can't wait to hear updates as you find out more! We are praying!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! So happy for you!! nice Easter present.

The Brown's said...

This is very exciting! And I love the fact that she was born a year after Sam...in the same month!!!

Casey and Michael said...

What a great Birthday! WOW!! I can not wait to meet her!
~casey

Webster Scoop said...

How Awesome! I just talked with another friend that was matched after a long wait too - what an awesome Easter gift -huh? We will be praying for you all as you deal with the travel arrangements and everything in the coming month!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! And even more awesome is the way the Lord answers prayer. Also, no more toys down the toilet...ok?

Wife of the Pres. said...

Oh my goodness!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome news!!! I have some news to share soon too!!! ;) Can't wait to follow your trip to China!!!

How is Sam with the news? I bet he is so excited! Hope he continues to feel better as well.

Leslie (roomforatleastonemore (dot) wordpress (dot) com)

The Menius family said...

What an answer to prayers! I am so happy and excited for all of you!!!

That is also my daddy's b-day so I'll remember that day!!

Beth and Abigail said...

Thanks for the compliment! Did you get my last email??