My grandmother had a pulmonary embolism last Thursday or Friday (I honestly can't remember) and was diagnosed with pneumonia and quickly hospitalized. Granddaddy stopped eating and drinking and was rushed to the hospital yesterday afternoon and died peacefully with my grandmother and her family beside him.
My grandmother is still in the hospital with very high blood pressure and is not doing well.
I am absolutely devastated. I know of no other way to tell everyone of our loss and to ask for prayers than to post it this horribly impersonal way.
The funeral is on Friday in Nashville.
9 comments:
You'll be in our prayers.
I am so sorry for you & your family. You have definitely been through so much lately. I am praying for ya'll.
We are praying for you and all of your family!
Our sympathies Teesa. Hope your Grandmother is better now.
I am so sorry for your loss, we will be praying for you and your family!
Iam so sorry Teesa. I know how hard this is for you. I am praying for you. (((hugs)))
Praying for you all. And praying again. Love you so much!
So sorry for your loss, Teesa. You are constantly in our thoughts.
I'm sorry Teesa for your great loss and present grieving. I haven't been on email for long periods of time and have not been checking other blogs, so I am just now reading this for the first time. Let us know how we can help and we will be praying.
Post a Comment