Friday, April 03, 2009

Locks of Love

Sam has been doing pretty well this morning. His fever is slowly creeping back up, so about an hour ago we gave him some Tylenol. It's back down now. He was acting a bit lethargic yesterday and didn't eat much, but today he's back to eating a ton (odd that he's still so tiny) and has all his energy back. Thanks again for praying for him, those of you who did. We know it is only prayer that has helped him.

On another note, I got my haircut today. I got 12 inches taken off and I'm donating it to Locks of Love.

Bill took this before picture earlier in the day.

This one was right after I came home.

I feel ten pounds lighter!

Oh, and I meant to say, Happy Birthday to my love, Bill! He's 34 today. We're having a great Chinese meal tonight - I'm cooking it all from scratch. It's nothing you can get at any restaurant in town - it's all Yunnan-style. Bill is pumped about having some real Chinese food again. You should have seen the look on the butcher's face when I asked him to chop up the ribs into tiny pieces! To each his own...

6 comments:

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

I like the new sporty hairstyle. It really does look good.

Glad Sam's fever is behaving.

HAPPY 34th Bill!!!!! We'll send ya eggs.

Caroline said...

Very cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute haircut! Short hair suits you! Hope Sam is feeling better soon!

Nan said...

Glad to hear Sam is doing better. Happy Birthday Bill! Teesa, your hair looks great! Freeing I bet!

Beth and Abigail said...

love the new do'

IT looks awesome!!

The Brown's said...

Your hair had grown really long! How wonderful to donate it!!! I absolutely LOVE the new shorter style-you look fantastic!

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

I really love your hair and I want to see more pics of it. Please post about the food you made for Bill's birthday!!!