

Here he is in my mother's hands. Sam has taken to calling him "da baby." Adam is officially "Amon," which is especially cute to me because it's what I used to call him when we were little.

Here's an interesting set of pics. The photo on the right is my father when he was not quite a year old. The one on the left was taken when Sam had just turned one. They don't look exactly alike, but at this angle, it seems like their noses are similar. I never noticed they were taken at the same angle, but I had them side by side on my fridge and my mother pointed it out. Don't worry, Gerry Ann, we know Sam takes more after your side of the family. In fact, Adam and my father think Sam looks exactly like Bill's mother, Gerry Ann. But, after looking at these photos, I think I might have had SOME influence on his genes.
1 comment:
so glad to hear things went well. Sam is just too cute. I can definintly see his resemblance to your dad. That is very neat. Have a good week :)
Post a Comment