Here my little sicky is watching Nihao, Kai Lan this morning (AWESOME show, by the way). He's very intense, but you can still see the little circles under his eyes.
So, we had to stay in all day yesterday and he is totally out of milk and we don't have any bread or food! Talk about getting behind in my schedule.
Bill came home last night and had to make a conference call that lasted one hour and about 10 other calls overseas. He's hardly had a break in the last two weeks. Now, with little sleep at night, he's probably struggling a lot at work today. I know he would hate to leave for India on Saturday while Sam is sick too.
The doctor said that if Sam isn't fever-free by Thursday or Friday we need to return AND our trip to Nashville (on Sunday) may be delayed or cancelled. I really hope not, since Sam absolutely needs to see his great grandparents and great aunts and uncles. So do I. But, mostly for his sake, I hope he feels better soon.
3 comments:
Bill's going to India on Saturday? Wow. I will be praying for Sam to feel GREAT, and for safe and efficient travels for Bill. Can't wait to hear stories and see pics when he gets back. How exciting that you're going to Nashville too. My sister lives in Tennessee; too bad we can't meet up there for a visit! :)
Hope Sam gets better and better today.
P.S. I know you guys seem to live out in the country; is it far to get groceries or run errands?
Nope, it's only about 5 minutes to the grocery store. But, Wal Mart is more like 15 minutes away. Still, it's not bad.
poor guy. I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment