The woman who invented the award has a baby who had a heart transplant a year ago. She wants to raise awareness of the need for organ donation. It touched my heart to read her story.
Here's what she said:
The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog.
I want to share my award with Shannon. She is always faithful to leave me encouraging comments and is a huge supporter of my family. I love you, Shannon. I hope things are going well for you and JoJo the Monkey Boy. You're on my heart a lot lately.

3 comments:
Awe... thanks, Teesa! You are on my mind a lot too, lately. I look forward to the day we can spend some time together again. I love you!
It's weird Teesa, but we have "known" each other for so long that I kind of forgot we hadn't actually met yet... LOL!!
Pray it all went well today at the closing!
Post a Comment