
Bill took this photo today. There's chalk all over Sam's clothes by the end of everyday. Not to mention, chalk on all the windows, fridge, dishwasher and stove. Even the TV has some. Today I found my pseudo-coffee table had something drawn in chalk on it. Mostly it's circles, but sometimes there are long lines. Yesterday he drew a long line and told me it was a bee. I really need to cultivate this, I know, but I'm not sure how - except to keep him exposed to lots of different coloring tools.
You may remember in one of my previous posts, Sam was standing on a kitchen chair to color in his coloring book on the table. I am really really nervous about him falling out of the chair by standing up or kicking the table or something. So, I keep the chairs pushed into the table in order to keep him out of them.
While I was preparing dinner tonight, I heard Sam say, "help" from the other room. I came in and this is what I found:
He had crawled up between the chairs and gotten stuck.
Don't let this sad face fool you - he's faking.
This was his face not one second later. Bill had to come help me get him out. I was laughing so hard and I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to finagle him out.
He's too much fun sometimes!
2 comments:
Hey, found your blog through HCM. You have a beautiful family. Hope you make it out to the fireworks tomorrow. :o)
He could fool me with that pitiful look. I wanted to rescue.
Post a Comment