You know what I just realized? I'm so stupid for not seeing this before. Our baby, Carolina, who I said I wouldn't mention again until we go
the referral, has probably had the bad formula in China. Can you pray for her right now? Pray for her to be safe and that her kidneys wouldn't be affected. She is in an orphanage somewhere waiting on us. I hope she's okay.
4 comments:
Praying for your sweetie right now. I am just like you Teesa, I have a hard time buying things for them, because it just doesn't feel quite real enough yet. Everything I got at the sale was useable for Nikki too. I think once we get our referrals and see their beautiful faces, we won't have any trouble buying all that we will need!
I will be praying for her!
Oh, Teesa, that hurts my heart. I will pray for her to be healthy and well.
You're all in our prayers-scary to think about the tainted formula. Did Sam ever have any reaction to eating those berries? He's so curious!!! Just like a boy!
Post a Comment