It snowed yesterday and it's going to be a cold one today. It is about 5 degrees right now, up from 3 when I awoke. Unfortunately, Sam woke up coughing a couple times last night, so we can't play in it today. Maybe he'll be better tomorrow. No fever that I am aware of though.
There are two blue jays who have taken up residence in our pear tree. I saw this one this morning had dug a small circle in the snow looking for food. Wish I had Bill's telephoto lens on to capture the moment better.We started reading Robinson Crusoe to Sam last night. It surprised both Bill and me when Sam loved it. Especially when I mentioned pirates early in the first chapter! He wanted to talk more about the storm that tossed ship around too. I'll continue reading it to him over the next couple weeks. I've never read it myself, so I'm enjoying it too.
3 comments:
I love the TP picture! Rosty & Charlie have both done that too! I also love the baby leg warmers (I can't remember what they were called).
We have about 2-inches of snow here today but I'm a bad mommy...I sent the kids to preschool and I'm at work! But they did get to play in the snow before going to preschool!
playing with the toilet paper is fun! Can't wait for a a warmer weather this weekend.
Even in Wilmington we had a 1/2 inch and more surprisingly schools were OPEN :) It actually snowed for a couple of hours.
Love the computer!! It is so cute.
Beth
Post a Comment