Monday, February 23, 2009

Restructuring

I decided to restructure my blog just a little bit. I know that it's still snowing here in the mountains, but I'm really hoping for some changing of seasons soon. So, I thought if I changed my blog, it might at least feel like Spring while we're online.

The above photo is of my Great Aunt Joyce, who lives in South Carolina. She has always been like a grandmother to me, since my real grandmother, her younger sister, died when I was just two. She's done a great job of loving me and keeping up with me, as well as convincing her wonderful church to love us too. I thought the photo was appropriate since it shows Sam being loved on by family.

I've also added a "donate" button by PayPal on the left. We have had lots of people ask if they can help with the adoption, and I thought this might be an easy way to contribute. BUT, we also have something in the works for a real product that my friend and I are going to market and sell here. I will have more details on that to come.


For now, enjoy an after-bath smile taken a few minutes ago. I know he needs a haircut, but I LOVE the shaggy look. He was warming up in front of the monitor heater.


3 comments:

Check out The Webels said...

Wow, I can't wait to hear what your ideas are for a company. I am excited for you! I love Sam's hair long - it is so cute! When Nate's hair thickens up a bit I want to see how he looks with the shaggy look! :) MIss you!

The Menius family said...

Isn't Aunt Joyce the one with the yummy peanut butter pie recipe???

I made that this week-end again and Rosty loves it!!!!!

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

I like the shaggy look as well; he is super cute!