Thursday, June 04, 2009

Almost There

I leave tomorrow for Charlotte and on Saturday morning I am flying out. I have a lot to do to get ready to go.

Unfortunately, I got a sinus infection and ear infection this week. So, please pray for me to get better soon and to have the strength and energy to get everything done that I need to. I honestly feel terrible, but this morning I feel better than I did even last night.

The countdown begins...

4 comments:

Renee' said...

So excited for you Teesa!! Can't believe after knowing you for 3 years that you are finally getting your Sweet Carolina!!!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

We wish ya all the best!

The Brown's said...

We'll be praying for you all! Can't wait to get updates!

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Praying for a great trip... and for Sam to have a good time, even without Mom & Dad.