Haven't had time to post but it was great seeing ya'll at Tweetsie!! I'm so glad that you are home again with your precious baby girl!! I hope you start to feel better and can get back in a routine with the family.
Oh my, that t-shirt is HILARIOUS!!! HA, HA! You guys are so funny! I bet that gets some comments/ stares /wondering. So what is Bill's answer if someone asks? ;)
Bill is pretty straight up with people. He usually leads with telling people that Sam was born in Hong Kong and about the tattoo. Bill is pretty hilarious.
7 comments:
LOL! Oh, I'm laughing so hard at Bill's picture!
The great part is that Bill never reads my blog, so he'll never know I posted it here. :)
Great photos!! Miss you all!! How are you feeling Teesa? I hope you are better. See you in a couple weeks.
Haven't had time to post but it was great seeing ya'll at Tweetsie!! I'm so glad that you are home again with your precious baby girl!! I hope you start to feel better and can get back in a routine with the family.
I love all the pics!
Oh my, that t-shirt is HILARIOUS!!! HA, HA! You guys are so funny! I bet that gets some comments/ stares /wondering. So what is Bill's answer if someone asks? ;)
Bill is pretty straight up with people. He usually leads with telling people that Sam was born in Hong Kong and about the tattoo. Bill is pretty hilarious.
Love the shirt!
Post a Comment