Friday, June 05, 2009

Leaving On a Jet Plane

I'm on my way. I'll try to post when we get there. Please pray for me, since I have been sick this week and am really hoping to feel better by the time I land on Sunday morning EST. I don't want anyone thinking I have a major flu bug or anything.

5 comments:

Check out The Webels said...

Praying - take some tylenol before you get off the plane - they are checking everyone very carefully coming from america.

Love you!
E

noahandlylasmommi said...

praying for you to feel better! (((hugs)))

Hollie Carson said...

Praying you feel better today!

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Just checking in... you know we're praying for you. Can't wait to hear about (and see pics of ) Carolina!

Wife of the Pres. said...

Teesa!!! She is ADORABLE!!! I didn't realize it was time for your trip. I haven't been on any blogs lately, but I was checking in on some tonight!!! So glad to hear you are feeling better and that all is going well.

I know you can't access now, but PLEASE, PLEASE come check my June 10 post when you can at the new blog. I got to speak with Cindy B. herself VIA PHONE about SP's TCHP!!! It all started w/ you offering to talk to your friend. From there, our Daddy orchestrated all the rest. Anyway, I am SO EXCITED about being involved in any way I can with this project. Sorry to ramble but I want you to see the post when you get home!

Can't wait to chat more via email!!! BTW, we have surgery 2 weeks from yesterday for S (her palate) and a possible cath coming up sooner than later. :( No big worries but #s not where drs. want them.

OK, I am going back to check out the videos, but I wanted to post before I watched them. Forgive me for not being on task w/ knowing you all were there! I guess it is bittersweet and very emotional for you all to think of leaving, though I know you are ready to see Sam again! Love and Blessings, L