Monday, June 22, 2009

Home

We are officially home. I apparently am joining the ranks of women everywhere who don't have time to blog a lot. So, I'll let you see these pictures and IF I can stay up past 9pm tonight, I'll write about Sam and Carolina's first meeting. Can't wait to share.

Meeting Uncle Seth and Aunt Julieta for the first time in LA

She LOVED Aunt Julieta

Happy Father's Day, Bill

Bubble Time

First time to see bubbles

Dancing with bubbles

This picture makes me tear up
My babies having fun together


4 comments:

Check out The Webels said...

I am wiping the tears as I write this. I understand your tiredness... mother of 2, overcoming jet lag slowly but surely, trying to organize the house after being away, visiting with friends, and the list goes on! You should be tired! :)
I LOVE the pictures! Oh they are fantastic! Thank you SO much for sharing!!!
Been praying & will continue to. Love you so much!

beckarecka said...

So beautiful to see your babies together....welcome home!!

Hollie Carson said...

I'm all teared up too. So precious. What a great Father's Day gift to Bill. I bet it's surreal to see Sam and Carolina together.

Renee' said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! At. Last.