Praying for a safe and uneventful trip home and for a reunion to go smoothly with Sam!
Oh my word! This is so incredibly exciting to see all of this. I can't wait to meet Carolina!
Congratulations on Carolina! I pray you are all back and together as one big happy family for the first time.
She is so adorable. Cant wait to see pictures of her at home, with Sam :0)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Praying for a safe and uneventful trip home and for a reunion to go smoothly with Sam!
Oh my word! This is so incredibly exciting to see all of this. I can't wait to meet Carolina!
Congratulations on Carolina! I pray you are all back and together as one big happy family for the first time.
She is so adorable. Cant wait to see pictures of her at home, with Sam :0)
Post a Comment