
Every day she's revealing a little more of what she's capable of. She said "Hi" to us today and mimmicks a lot of what we do, like blowing raspberries and clapping her hands or playing peek-a-boo. She's running around like crazy (tiny steps though), but is still very timid when it comes to getting out of her familiar surroundings, i.e. the hotel room. She's still not used to diapers either, because they don't use diapers in the orphanage.
I think Sam will love her. She's a great fit for our family. Last night when we were skyping with Sam, he got very concerned about why she was crying. Bill finally had to tell him that she was very tired and that seemed to help.
One of us is going to go to the orphanage on Tuesday to take pictures and talk with the orphanage director, and maybe take some presents too.


3 comments:
Yay, the shoes fit . . . they look so cute on her! I love the bath photo. I love her little smile! Can't wait to meet her and see you all together as a family. :-)
Trish
These pictures and updates are just so awesome! It's so wonderful to see how God has worked everything out and it's all coming together. Cannot wait for Carolina to come home and meet Sam in person!!!
(I know someone else left a comment, but blogger was messing up last night when I was trying to publish it. I'm so sorry. If you'll comment again, I'll try again to publish.)-shannon
Post a Comment