Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Around the House

She definitely has a sense of humor.

Things have settled into a normal routine now. Last week I wasn't sure things would ever be back to "normal", or rather a "new normal," but time has helped.

Everyone was asking about how Sam first reacted to Carolina, and the truth is, he loved her from the first moment he saw her. Then his love started fading, because she woke up. Bringing a toddler into a home with another toddler is actually quite difficult. She steals his toys, loves his mommy and daddy and just generally invades every facet of his life.

However, all the house guests are gone and they are actually playing with each other. Sam still needs time to himself every day, so Carolina and I can do housework upstairs while he watches a TV show or plays with his trains. Otherwise, life is good at the Klear house. Really good. I can see that both of them are starting to love each other now.

Two nights ago, playing peekaboo with his curtains.


Out at the raspberry bushes yesterday. She's not really sure what
to think of grass and nature. She's such a city girl.


Sam is addicted to our raspberries. If he sees one, he has to eat it. He can barely stop himself. I need to get it on video, because it is truly an addiction in its purist form.


His face is sort of funny here, but it's only because I
made him stop eating raspberries to take a picture.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that you guys are all settling down. It must be hard on Sam seeing someone else entering his territory but he will be fine very soon. Big hugs to the kiddos! How are you feeling now?

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

LOVE the pictures. Your kiddos are so cute.

Joel said...

OMG....you have raspberries?

Can I please come pick some? I will pay you?!?!

Joel said...

omg...you have raspberries??

Can I please come pick some? I will pay you for them!!

Teesa said...

Joel - come over any time and gather as many as you want!!