I suppose the medication is still quite necessary, and we will continue to administer it until we see NO signs of fever. This morning, with the appropriate medication, his temp is 99F.
He is very congested and when the medication wears off, he is quite grumpy. He still has big purple circles under his eyes and is visibly weak (stumbling when he walks). At best, he has energy spurts where dancing is necessary, but will crash quickly afterwards. I assume the dancing necessity comes from Bill's side of the family.
- Pray for Sam to be fever free
- Pray for Sam to be illness free
- Pray for us (I am beginning to feel sick)
- Pray for our neighbor, Eden, who is almost one year old. She apparently has caught his virus
2 comments:
Aww, poor Sam! I sure hope he starts feeling better soon so he can dance as much as he wants!
I will pray that you both stay healthy!!
Elizabeth started with the runs last night... no fun! :) She is still praying for Sam throughout the day! It was good she saw him home from the hospital and she know prays that 'he will have fun with his toys and feel all better.'
Teesa, Did they say what kind of virus he's fighting? Tons of kids around here have RSV and even the flu! We've recently taken to just staying home a lot.
Maggie also has the need to dance quite often, though it's kind of hard to do when she's wearing a bathrobe and my tennis shoes, as she is right now. Hilarious.
Isn't it wonderful to be reminded so often of God's hand on Sam's life? I continue to be amazed.
Post a Comment