Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kendall

Today is my sister-in-law's birthday. Happy birthday, Kendall! January was full of birthdays for our friends and family. Erica, happy belated birthday to you too! Dad, I am sending a package on Wednesday with birthday fun. Jared, thanks for spending your birthday in the hospital with us.

Sam woke up this morning with a 99.1F temp. Woohoo (oh, and I take it rectally, by the way). He seems so much happier this morning. He's sitting in his boppy in front of the TV right now. I just heard him laugh because Tigger has the hiccups. I've never heard Sam laugh from something he has seen on TV - it really tickled me.

It was a good night for us. We woke him up for meds and he woke up to eat only once, on his own. He did have quite a bit of coughing at one point, and when I went to give him his Tylenol, I realized he had coughed some stuff up.

We hope to have a good day today. Please pray with us.

Edited at 10:21 to add: I just took his temp again and it is 100.4F. I don't know what is going on his body. I assume when he is playing it raises his temp, but we really don't want any fever spikes.

So, again, please pray for a low temp today and the rest of this illness.

No comments: