I know there has been some speculation on what our future will look like. It is with great sadness that we have to announce we are taking of leave of absence from our work with the company. This means that Bill is officially looking for work, so that when our stateside assignment time is up at the end of March, we will begin a new transition in our lives. We are currently asking for a one year leave of absence.
Hopefully by the time Sam is three years-old, he won't be experiencing as many high fevers. At that time we will re-examine the locations that Sam will be able to get the best medical care around the world.
We have no idea where God is leading, but we know His hand is on our lives. It will be difficult to start from scratch here in the US, but we know God will provide.
We will genuinely miss our work in East Asia and are intent to continue God's call in working with the people of East Asia, no matter where we live. Please write us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Please continue to pray for Sam's health and also for Bill on his job search.
Blessings,
Teesa and Bill
4 comments:
I know how difficult this must be for you guys. I also know where your trust lies... I love the words to this song.
God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When don't see His plan
When you can't trace His hand
Trust His Heart.
Teesa & Bill,
Jeff and I have been talking about how many transitions you're going through, all at once. I know it is tough. I also know that it is very clear how mighty God is, and that He has had His Hand in this from the beginning, wouldn't you agree? His timing couldn't be more perfect. We are praying with you as you embark on new discoveries & adventures!
Just remember that you are still useful and purposeful in His plan, no matter where you make your "home."
We love you three!
-Shannon
We are so sorry about this crazy time you're going through. Hugh and I are behind you 100%. The Lord has JUST the perfect job and place for you. I seriously can't wait to see what the Lord does in your lives. If we can help in any way, please let us know. My only question is: Are you looking for work in the Raleigh area? (please say yes.) I'd be so incredibly sad if I heard ya'll were leaving Raleigh. I know it's a possibility, but I hope you stay. I'm so happy that Sam's fever is down. Laney is super congested, is teething and has Fifth Diseas(virus). Check out our blog. Love you three and praying earnestly for you. Keep us posted.
Maybe there is a job in the Chicago suburbs.....:)
Post a Comment