After watching the video - no scratch that - WHILE watching the video I started thinking about this man starring in it. How can one person have such charisma that he affects hundreds of people around the world enough to dance with him? I read about his story on his website, and I realize that his trip was paid for by Stride Gum, but I also think there's something more to this guy. He's got something that's contagious - heck, I even felt like dancing with him.
Then I started thinking, how can I affect so many people but in an even more positive way? Is the joy I have in Christ being shared through my charisma (defined: "the ability to develop or inspire in others a...commitment to a particular point of view") every day? Is yours?
And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.
2 Samuel 6:14
Let's dance like David, but with our words and actions as Christians!
2 comments:
Hm. That was really powerful to watch. I'm so glad you mentioned it on your blog. It definitely IS contagious. :)
Those yeast rolls look awesome. Great blog youve got.
Post a Comment