Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pray for Melia

A friend of Sam's is going in for a heart cath today in Charlotte. Please pray for Melia (who came over for a play date that I posted on once):
  • that the procedure would go without incident
  • that she would heal quickly from it
  • that they would have safety on their way home
  • that her mommy and daddy and brothers would find peace today

Thanks

3 comments:

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

Myk used to drive for us here at AppalCART. Melia was born while he was employed here. Yes, we are praying for Melia and family.

Mike and I made your yeast rolls last night, MISTAKE :-) they were good, too good. Next time, we gotta try and make them prettier.

noahandlylasmommi said...

I am praying. Please keep us posted.