Have you taken a look at the poll on the left? There are so many people really praying and even fasting for our future family and present circumstances. Praise God!
For those of you who are fasting and praying during the month of November, I'm curious about something. How many of you have felt led to pray A LOT more over the last two days? I sure have. It is just like the end of last month - God led me to pray a lot more about our situation. I am talking about CONSTANT prayer. That's when He assigned the other families their babies. I wonder what's going on right now?
Since there are so many of you out there also praying specifically for this adoption - who all is being led to pray more? Please leave a comment about it, if you feel led. I won't publish it, if you ask me not to.
Next up: Graham cracker recipe. My post is almost finished...
2 comments:
Now that you mention it, yes. Like in the middle of the night, while I'm up with Lilly, or yesterday, when I was kneading the bread - times like that I feel led to pray...
I'm excited about your graham cracker recipe, and I really miss those tortilla chips and homemade salsa we enjoyed in LJ. Do you remember who always made the salsa? It was SO GOOD!
I have been praying a ton lately and guess who's words led me todo so? YOURS! I am so thankful for your friendship!
Post a Comment