Bill and I have been married 10 years on August 14th. I just wanted to honor him now, before things get too crazy around here and I'm too busy to work anymore on this montage.
Bill, I love you dearly and am so proud that God ordained our lives to be made one. You are my best friend and sharing the great times and the difficult times with you over the last ten (well, 12) years has been my greatest treasure.
I miss you.

8 comments:
Made me teary-eyed. So honored to be your friends.
Happy Anniversary, Teesa and Bill. The video is lovely and very moving.
That was so sweet Teesa. Thank you for sharing. I love seeing all of Sam's baby pictures. He was such a cute baby.
I agree with Shannon that left me teary-eyed. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I got your message and will email you back tomorrow. I have a few questions, like Tweetsie and stopping by on Sunday (we are coming Sunday after church) in Raleigh to see you all and drop off something for you, if possible. I'll write tomorrow. I am praying for all of you!
loved the montage..... happy 10th. This is my 5th try at writing.
love mom
great montage I remember so many memories. It's so much fun having your family with you.
I remember our 10th, it seems like only yesterday.
Having you for my daughter is now and has always been so wonderful. You are such a wonderful Christian woman and mom.
Dad and I are at the 'fingerprint' stage. You remember that stage, right?
Whatever God has in store for us is what we know will be the best for our family.
We have been to Bangkok and CM and are heading back to Bangkok. We have a social worker and home visits start really soon.
School starts tomorrow, but I've been in all week getting the room together. I am having lunch with friends and then school again. We will be OUB tomorrow night.
You are the first on my prayerlist every morning. It would be really great to catch up on Skype before the surgery. We will be calling again. I tried this morning but the phone wouldn't go thru.
I'll try again tonight.
love mom
Happy Anniversay! Ours is August 12! We just celebrated 14 years! I'm guessing your wedding day was HOT too!!! Beautiful memories!!!
Post a Comment