You ought to take note of the pajamas Sam is wearing. Mrs. King, our neighbor and dear friend, made them for Sam. One pair of Thomas PJs and one pair of construction PJs. We had to verbally wrestle him to take off the Thomas ones today, which have been soaked through with sweat. He's very happy with the construction ones, but wants to keep them buttoned at all times. He was very resistant to going to the playroom, but once we got there and he figured out he could walk, it was all we could do to slow him down. He even walked up a big ramped area and slid down a slide, against my wishes. I had to get Bill to help me because Sam was refusing to obey me and just kept walking despite my saying no. He finally said, "just one slide down."
No doubt your prayers have helped him.
5 comments:
THank you for sharing some great pictures. We are glad he is showing some of his spirit. He will continue to be in our prayers!
Carolina looks great. You will need to come "shopping" in Abby's wardrobe when you visit.
Oh, I am SO glad to see Sam up and about, and looking so much better! That is such a relief. Glad also that you got some sleep, I know you need some!
We managed to get the Explorer running again, so we are a two car family once more. If I can do something for you, please let me know. Love y'all!
I love the pictures. Sweet boy.
I am tearing up seeing the pictures. Sam is such a trooper. So glad that he is getting better and Miss Carolina looks to be in great spirits too. Big hugs!
Thank you thank you thank you for the pictures! It is just good to see everyone. I am so glad that Sam felt okay to play in the playroom. I am sure that he was so tired after that!
Still praying and asking that there are NO more unexpected developments.
Love
E
Post a Comment