Wow. What a cool video. I agree with you, it really does give some perspective to how things can be for Sam as he gets older. p.s. Jojo (sitting right here) says hi.
That is very encouraging, Teesa. Sam is such a vibrant soul, and he is going to do so much in his life.
Crazy! Thanks for sharing. Its amazing what modern medicine can do these days.
Amazing and encouraging video. I love seeing adults living a normal life with their heart problems. They bring such hope to families like ours. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. What a cool video. I agree with you, it really does give some perspective to how things can be for Sam as he gets older.
p.s. Jojo (sitting right here) says hi.
That is very encouraging, Teesa. Sam is such a vibrant soul, and he is going to do so much in his life.
Crazy! Thanks for sharing. Its amazing what modern medicine can do these days.
Amazing and encouraging video. I love seeing adults living a normal life with their heart problems. They bring such hope to families like ours. :)
Post a Comment