Monday, August 04, 2008

Adoption

Please pray this morning for our adoption process. I can't go into the details, but it has gotten very complicated, all of the sudden, and we are up against a deadline (on August 8th).
I am so frustrated with every snag we've hit. It seems to be coming to a head right now too.

Sam still has a low-grade fever and we've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon at 2:20pm. I've already put him down for a nap, since that appointment time is scheduled during his normal nap time.

3 comments:

beckarecka said...

Hang in there! I'll definitely be praying for you as you figure it all out. If there is anyway I can help.....let me know!
(Becky in Boone)

noahandlylasmommi said...

I am sorry to hear that Teesa. Its so sad that adoption is so complciated and time consuming when there are so many children that need a home. I will be praying for things to resolve and go smootly from now on. I hope Sam gets to feeling better and the doctor gives you the Ok to go on your trip. Hugs!!!

The Brown's said...

You are all in our prayers.