Here we are: Teesa, Sam, Nikki (Sam's future wife) and Renee'.
Nikki was sitting on the stool and Sam wanted to join her. He's investigating his fry.
And here he is eating his fry. Oooh, they're so cute together!!!
I have some more pics, but I need to get them off my grandmother's camera first and I have no idea how to do that.
In other news, Sam has another low-grade fever. I spoke with his pedi this morning and I believe he is highly concerned. Sam went three full days with no fever at all and now he's got 100.8F. It's perplexing. His doctor said, "I don't want to overreact, but I don't want to under react either." Please pray for Sam, as you think of him today. We're staying in at his Mamaw's all day.

3 comments:
awww how cute are they together!!! I am glad you and Renee enjoyed your visit. I will also keep Sam in my prayers!!
CUTE!!!! I HOPE ONE DAY ALL 3 OF US CAN GET TOGETHER:):):) NIKKI LEXI MIGHT FIGHT FOR SAM:):) HEHE
Haha... Sam already proposed to Nikki and he can't change his mind. :-)
Post a Comment