Congrats!That video is a little bit scary...
Happy Anniversary, Teesa and Bill! Love the card!!
Yay! Happy Anniversary!!Bill, you're looking a little short in that video; are you malnourished from your travels?Too funny.
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you are able to do something fun to celebrate!!!!
Oh my goodness, that video is FUNNY! :-) Happy Anniversary, Teesa and Bill!Trish
haha that was cute. happy late anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary Teesa and Bill. I was laughing hysterically at that video. That's so much fun I think I might take the idea for my blog!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats!
That video is a little bit scary...
Happy Anniversary, Teesa and Bill! Love the card!!
Yay! Happy Anniversary!!
Bill, you're looking a little short in that video; are you malnourished from your travels?
Too funny.
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you are able to do something fun to celebrate!!!!
Oh my goodness, that video is FUNNY! :-) Happy Anniversary, Teesa and Bill!
Trish
haha that was cute. happy late anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary Teesa and Bill. I was laughing hysterically at that video. That's so much fun I think I might take the idea for my blog!
Post a Comment