Monday, August 25, 2008

Extra Photos

Before I tell you the next chapter, I thought I'd post some never before seen photos from this time in our lives.


Here we are waiting to be called back to pre-op.

Sam knew something was going on - and he was extremely gentle with me. He likes to play with hair when he's feeling insecure or tired. Also, you'll notice he's using a pacifier - he never took one before this and he never took one after it.

He was so sweet to cuddle gently with me.

Here we all are in a rare moment of me sitting up. The waiting room here was so full there was no room to lay down. Bill held me up with his arm. Sam just held onto my hair and hugged me.

This was a photo Adam said reminded him of our Father's love for us. Sam is so vulnerable and he just wanted to hug his daddy.

I'll tell you what happened after surgery soon...

4 comments:

The Rose's said...

How sweet these pictures are but yet so scary at that time!!! Brought tears again! I Will be praying for you all tonight:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Teesa. I was aware of what was going on when it all happened last year, but re-reading it all just breaks my heart all over and leads me to the Father's throne to pray for you, Bill, and Sam! Just wanted you to know you were being lifted up tonight!

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

He looks so little in these pictures. I still can't believe it all. I think I hold my breath through every post. Keep them coming; it's good to be reminded of how serious the situation, and how good our God is. It's good to be reminded to pray for Sam. You are doing a good work, as his mother, placing the details of these events before our eyes and hearts, so we can send renewed prayers on your behalf.

noahandlylasmommi said...

what sweet pictures. you can always count on me to pray for you guys!