Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lijiang!!!

here is the awesome video from the today show that was on this morning.




I loved seeing Xun Ke of the Naxi Music Hall. I can't tell you how many times I have heard that performance.

I went to the dr b/c I have a lump in my wrist and ended up having it drained. It was a ganglion cyst. It had become quite painful. I'll tell you more later, b/c I can't use my right hand and it's taking forever to type this.

2 comments:

noahandlylasmommi said...

Sorry to hear about your wrist. I will be praying that it heals quickly!!

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

THANK YOU!! I was so excited to see this on the Today show this morning, and I've been looking for it online all day. I called Hugh and Hollie to tell them to tune in, but they (like you) are an hour ahead of us. (I thought the Today show was live...?) But I'm so glad you posted this; oh I miss LJ!!