We came back to home on Monday and went straight to his doctor's office. The two of us have determined that Sam is sick with a different illness and that he was actually well for three days last week. Sam doesn't have a fever any more (praise God!) and is completely congested and coughing a lot. He obviously has aches too.
As odd as this sounds, him having a cold with actual symptoms is a good thing. We didn't have to give him a catheter on Monday, nor did we do chest x-rays. When he gets sick he generally doesn't show symptoms, but his symptoms now show us that he's got something completely different than before.
I'll keep you posted. No arrhythmias as far as I can tell...
1 comment:
I am so glad for that! I was really concerned about him having to have x-rays and a catheter. Thank Father for answered prayer! My girls also have a cold that came on quite suddenly. We send hugs and kisses to you guys!
Shannon
P.S. Bill's coming home today, right?
Post a Comment