Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Fun in Knoxville

We got a call from Sam's doctor this morning and he said all of Sam's tests came back negative. No real surprise there, but I asked him specifically if I could take Sam to Nashville and he said he fully supported us going.

So, we took a long drive through the mountains and seven and a half hours later, we're here!

We stopped in Knoxville for a visit with a couple of our Babyfit friends, Lexi and Kristen.

Kristen made this video (great job!):



Then we headed on to Hermitage to see my grandparents, Sam and Angie (or Granddaddy and Memaw). Baby Sam really took to them and loved all the toys they brought out for him. I am so happy we got the opportunity to come over here and visit.

Afterwards, we headed over to Mary Ella's (or Mamaw). I immediately set up Sam's pack-n-play (which, incidentally, he's been sleeping in full time since we moved here and is severely warped, I learned this morning!) and put him straight to bed. He's sleeping peacefully now while the thunderstorms are rumbling around us.

It's great to be here. I only wish Bill was with us. I really miss him.

2 comments:

noahandlylasmommi said...

so glad you guys were able to take your trip. that video of sam and lexi is so cute :) sam is a real cutie pie.

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Wow, great video!