Pray for Sam tonight please. He has 101.8, down from 102.3F half an hour ago. He vomited at dinner (out), had diarrhea and when we got home his heartbeat was really fast - I couldn't count it.
We are packing a hospital bag. We will wait for him to vomit one or two more times before we page his cardiologist and see if we need to take him to the ER.
Because of his having Brugada Syndrome, his electrolytes being unbalanced can cause his heart to go into an arrhythmia. Dehydration could easily cause this imbalance, so he will need to be monitored and given IV fluids if he becomes dehydrated.
Right now, his heart is strong and steady and easily countable.
We're a little on edge. We're about to sit down and eat some food and I've put him in bed with no clothes on. I will update when I can, but I'm not making any promises.
6 comments:
praying now
we're gonna pray for you guys right now.
Our thoughts are with you all, Teesa.
Oh Teesa I hope the fever goes away and there is no more vomiting. Please let us know how he is when you can. I will be praying.
praying...keep us posted as your can.
I am praying for Sam (you & Bill also).
Post a Comment