Sam's fever came back this afternoon so I took him to the doctor.
He has strep throat, and they are 100% sure because of his rapid throat culture results.
The doctor will call this weekend to check on him, but it's highly unlikely for Sam to get dehydrated with strep. However, we still have a fever to contend with until the fever comes down.
This day goes down in history as the very first time Sam has been diagnosed with something that is treatable.
So...keep praying!
4 comments:
Poor guy but I am glad you finally have an answer. I hope he is feeling better soon.
Thats the one time Abigail threw up...I am glad it is "only strep". We will keep him in our prayers...the rest of this message is from Abigail... Ljkmhbvtun saam LOV ABIGAIL
Get well soon little Sam-O.
:-)
Still praying. Jonathan had strep last year and NEVER complained of his throat hurting. The vomiting and fever were over fairly quickly once on antibiotics. Hope that encouraging!
Post a Comment