Thursday, January 08, 2009

This Morning

Thanks for all your prayers - I really appreciate it. And, regarding the adoption, we will get matched eventually - it's just taking longer than we initially thought, which leads to disappointment month after month. It's almost like trying to conceive again, but with the knowledge that in the end we WILL have our baby.

Sam is fever free this morning, but he usually is this way. His fever usually gets higher throughout the day. We're are snowed in though - about two inches and it's still coming. So, if something does happen today, I will likely need to call 911 just to get us to the hospital safely. Hopefully nothing will, so let's keep praying for Sam.

Thanks again.

3 comments:

The Menius family said...

So glad to read the update that Sam is fever free. I will continue to say a prayer for Sam today when I think of him.

Enjoy your snow day- I'm jealous!!

Trish said...

I'm glad to hear that Sam is fever free, at least for this morning. Hopefully he will stay that way!

I'm really sorry to hear about not getting matched this month. I know what the waiting is like, and I feel for you. It WILL happen, though, and then it will be like "wait, what wait?" It is all worth it in the end.

Trish

Hollie Carson said...

Yay for Sam's fever being lower. I hope it stays gone. Oh, this sick season is almost overwith. Let's hope that this is the last of his colds.