Monday, April 14, 2008

103.4F VERY BAD

We are sitting by Sam's bedside watching his heart beat very rapidly. The nurses want to call it VTAC because the rhythm looks like a true VTAC, but it's not actually beating quickly enough to be considered VTAC. As he is asleep, his heartrate is varying between 139bpm and 196bpm.

Please pray for him. The cooling blanket is on. Cool rags are on his body. We are in tears.

Please pray that God would relieve him of this fever. Praise God that he has not suffered a true VTAC as of yet during this particular fever spike.

Pray.

3 comments:

The Rose's said...

I am praying so hard for little sam!!! And for you Teesa and Bill!!! STAY STRONG!!!!

Hollie Carson said...

PRAYING. I checked your blog just minutes after your post. I am praying, praying, praying. I hurt for you so much that it just brings me to tears, for I just love Sam and hurt for him..and hurt for all of you. We are here alongside, although not physically. I wish I could be there with you now. Please keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I have prayed with all my faith for Sam. Nan and I are continuing to interceed for him and we will just keep waiting for the Lord to heal him of this fever and to strengthen his heart. That's all we know to do. We're praying for you guys too.