Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sam update 4-15-08

I am Valerie Phillips Teesa's cousin, writing for Teesa. Sam's fever was 104.4 at 2:15 this afternoon. The doctors are scheduling a CAT scan and doing more blood work. They still don't know what is causing his fever to spike, and are looking for anything/everything. We give God praise that his heart did not go into V-Tac when his fever was so high. Please continue to keep Sam and us in your prayers.

4 comments:

jeffrey said...

each day i ask more people to help you bear this burden; i'm about to join with folks in my office in praying for Sam.
we love you guys. thanks for letting us join with you in this journey! we continue to ask, seek, and knock.

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Please give Bill and Teesa our love, and thank you so much for keeping us updated. We - along with people all over the world - are literally checking the blog every hour for more news on Sam. Everyone is praying.

Matt and Stacey said...

My name is Stacey and I write on the POH blog. I have been keeping up with Sam. just wanted you to know we are praying for him. May HE pour out his grace and peace on you at this moment!
ALL for HIS GLORY,
Stacey

Clayritter said...

This is Pastor Clay from Calvary of Wilmington, and our prayer team is joining in with you to lift up Sam.

Thus says the LORD, the God of David your father: "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. 2 Kings 20:5

pastor clay
calvary of wilmington